Pyromancy foreign to the Great Swamp. Emit acid which corrodes weapons and armor.
Not all pyromancy originates in the Great Swamp. One hears rumors of unknown pyromancers inhabiting various lands, and this spell is the work of one such outlander.
- Cloud/Area of Effect
- Duration: 8 Seconds
- Shoots a cloud of corrosive acid from your palm. Deteriorates equipped weapons and armor (damages durability).
- Near the edge of the cliff in the Painted World of Ariamis. In the graveyard area, to the right side of the stairs, as you enter.
- Will not corrode your own equipment.
- Removes around 1 point of durability per second.
- Only effective against opponents in PvP. Does not work on regular enemies or NPCs.
- Equip multiple for added uses.
| Black Flame | | Chaos Fire Whip | | Chaos Storm | | Combustion | | Fire Orb | | Fire Surge | | Fire Tempest | | Fire Whip | | Fireball | | Firestorm | | Flash Sweat | | Great Chaos Fireball | | Great Combustion | | Great Fireball | | Iron flesh | | Poison Mist | | Power Within | | Toxic Mist | | Undead Rapport |