Sorcery used by playful sorcerers. Lure enemies away by creating a sound originating in the distance.
This spell is not the first choice for serious sorcerers, but it has a surprising amount of applications, some of them extremely effective.
- Support, Ranged
- Lures enemies away by creating a sound originating in the distance.
- The effect is similar to the Alluring Skull, but it affects a larger variety of enemy types.
- A laughing sound can be heard from the location of the impact, which will divert the targets attention and attacks toward it.
- When used against Shield and Spear Soldiers, they will often turn their backs against the caster, leaving them open to a backstab.
- Aural Decoy is helpful in the Tomb of the Giants when trying to obtain the Large Divine Ember from the room full of giant skeletons if using a bow/magic to take them out from safety.
- Aural Decoy is also very useful against the giant sentinels in Anor Londo, often disrupting their attack patterns and also causing them to turn around, which exposes them to easy attacks from behind.
| Cast Light | | Chameleon | | Crystal Magic Weapon | | Crystal Soul Spear | | Dark Bead | | Dark Fog | | Dark Orb | | Fall Control | | Great Magic Weapon | | Great Soul Arrow | | Heavy Soul Arrow | | Hidden Body | | Hidden Weapon | | Homing Crystal Soulmass | | Homing Soulmass | | Hush | | Magic Shield | | magic weapon | | Pursuers | | Remedy | | Repair | | Resist Curse | | Soul Arrow | | Soul Spear | | Strong Magic Shield | | White Dragon Breath |