Binoculars is a Tool in Dark Souls.
- Used to see distant threats, scenery, and other objects.
- This is a key item than can be used more than once.
- Zoom in and out by pressing up and down on the d-pad.
- In the Graveyard by Firelink Shrine. Keep right, along the mountain wall, located on a cliff edge just after 3 skeletons and 1 giant skeleton encounter.
- Only one of this item can be carried at a time, so place it in the Bottomless Box before picking up another.
- Equip the Hawk Ring to see even further.
- Binoculars can also be used to aim a crossbow from outside of lock-on range.
- Glitch/Fun: Using the binoculars while talking to a NPC merchant, will result in a third person view of your character with binoculars.
Use them just before the NPC finishes their last spoken sentence, so the binoculars are equipped while the merchant menu is shown.