When exposed to Bleed, a build-up bar will appear at the middle of the screen.
- The size of the bar is determined by the amount of Bleed resistance.
- If the exposure stops, the bar will slowly decrease.
- The bar will continue to fill up with exposure.
- The ailment will take effect when the bar is full.
Once the bleed bar is full, you will instantly lose a portion of your health based on percentage.
- Most weapons that cause bleed damage take 30% of your health.
- The Lifehunt Scythe is one of two weapons that take 50% of your health, though the build-up also goes up on the user (user receives 20% less build-up than victim).
- Priscilla's Dagger is the other weapon that takes 50% of your health, and the user receives no build-up of their own with this weapon.
- Using a Bloodred Moss Clump will get rid of any bleed build-up.
- Using Remedy also gets rid of bleed build-up.
- Rolling right before your bar completely fills up will cause you to take no bleed damage but will still give you the blood loss message and sound.
- Wearing the Bloodbite Ring will increase your bleed resistance by 400%