Bloodbite Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls.
- Increases bleed resistance by 400%.
- All of the bite rings are extremely effective in preventing their respective status condition, However, these ailments are rare in PvP and even more so in PvE, and are not recommended save for specific scenarios.
- Keep in mind bleeding deals burst damage when triggered, and this burst damage can occur again while you are still bleeding.
- Incredibly useful when wielding the Lifehunt Scythe, which causes bleed on self with every successful hit.
- Effects stacks with Bloodshield, Gargoyle's Halberd and Gargoyle Tail Axe.
| Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring | | Blue Tearstone Ring | | Calamity Ring | | Cat Covenant Ring | | Cloranthy Ring | | Covenant of Artorias | | Covetous Gold Serpent Ring | | Covetous Silver Serpent Ring | | Cursebite Ring | | Dark Wood Grain Ring | | Darkmoon Blade Covenant Ring | | Darkmoon Seance Ring | | Dusk Crown Ring | | East Wood Grain Ring | | Flame Stoneplate Ring | | Havel's Ring | | Hawk Ring | | Hornet Ring | | Leo Ring | | Lingering Dragoncrest Ring | | Old Witch's Ring | | Orange Charred Ring | | Poisonbite Ring | | Rare Ring of Sacrifice | | Ring of Favor and Protection | | Ring of Fog | | Ring of Sacrifice | | Ring of Steel Protection | | Ring of the Evil Eye | | Ring of the Sun's Firstborn | | Ring of the Sun Princess | | Rusted Iron Ring | | Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring | | Speckled Stoneplate Ring | | Spell Stoneplate Ring | | Thunder Stoneplate Ring | | Tiny Being's Ring | | White Seance Ring | | Wolf Ring |