Blue Eye Orb
Online play item.
These mystical orbs are granted to
Blue Eye Orb is a Multiplayer Item in Dark Souls.
Blue Eye Orb Use
- Use this item to invade the world of a player who has 'sin', and more likely someone who is listed in the Book of the Guilty.
- Like the Red Eye Orb, this item has unlimited uses.
- Can invade BELOW the users' own level, to what limit is not confirmed, can invade above own level also.
- Can be used while either human or hollow, and does not drop a bloodstain.
- Note that it may be greyed out if too close to a bonfire or crossroad to multiple areas
Blue Eye Orb Location
- Given to the player upon joining Blade of the Dark Moon covenant.
- Once in a blue moon you may come across with a bug that makes you invade as a red phantom instead of a blue spirit of vengeance. Killing the target in this form does not grant a souvenir of reprisal but instead gives humanity. Receiving 'sin' after a kill is unknown. You receive sin when the user you "invaded" gets killed by you.
| Black Separation Crystal | | Book of the Guilty | | Cracked Red Eye Orb | | Dragon Eye | | Dried Finger | | Eye of Death | | indictment | | Orange Guidance Soapstone | | Purple Coward's Crystal | | Red Eye Orb | | Servant Roster | | Souvenir of Reprisal | | Sunlight Medal | | White Sign Soapstone |