Blue Tearstone Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 3.
Blue Tearstone Ring
- Boosts physical, magical, flame and lightning defenses by 50% when health is below 20%.
- Undead Burg, guarded by a Black Knight.
- Can be looted by jumping from the bridge near the bonfire to the balcony where the ring is.
- Can also be looted from jumping down from where the hollows that throw firebombs are. If positioned right this is an easier jump to make than the bridge jump. Jump from approximately where the farthest left hollow stands.
- A reincarnation of the Rat ring set, but the defense bonus this time is more potent (used to be 30% on the rat ring). This ring is recommended for anyone who is very conservative with their flasks.
- This ring will not increase your defense when hit by an attack that would normally kill you if you are above 20% health. It does not provide a "safety net"; the player needs to actually be alive at 20% health in order for the ring to work.
- Because it uses a percentage, additional vitality will give you a larger health pool at 20%.
| Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring | | Bloodbite Ring | | Calamity Ring | | Cat Covenant Ring | | Cloranthy Ring | | Covenant of Artorias | | Covetous Gold Serpent Ring | | Covetous Silver Serpent Ring | | Cursebite Ring | | Dark Wood Grain Ring | | Darkmoon Blade Covenant Ring | | Darkmoon Seance Ring | | Dusk Crown Ring | | East Wood Grain Ring | | Flame Stoneplate Ring | | Havel's Ring | | Hawk Ring | | Hornet Ring | | Leo Ring | | Lingering Dragoncrest Ring | | Old Witch's Ring | | Orange Charred Ring | | Poisonbite Ring | | Rare Ring of Sacrifice | | Ring of Favor and Protection | | Ring of Fog | | Ring of Sacrifice | | Ring of Steel Protection | | Ring of the Evil Eye | | Ring of the Sun's Firstborn | | Ring of the Sun Princess | | Rusted Iron Ring | | Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring | | Speckled Stoneplate Ring | | Spell Stoneplate Ring | | Thunder Stoneplate Ring | | Tiny Being's Ring | | White Seance Ring | | Wolf Ring |