Bond of a Pyromancer Achievement Guide for Dark Souls. Listed in this page are all the pyromancy spells you will need to collect in order to get this achievement. All credit goes to Blood_Runs_Cold from the ps3trophies.org forums.
It is recommended that you copy this to a word doc. and delete the items you have already collected to see which items you need easier.
ALL Pyromancies must be on the same character.
While in the Depths, you will find him in a room full of barrels, after killing the two butchers in the area. Break the barrel that he is trapped in to free him. Be careful not to hit him or piss him off. After killing Quelaag in Blighttown, you can talk to him in Firelink Shrine.He will ask if you find magic unsavory, to this, say NO. He will give you a pyromancy flame, and you can buy his spells. He will also level up your pyromancy flame up to lvl 15, which you will want to do ASAP.
- Fireball: Laurentius or Quelana of Izalith
- Fire Orb: Laurentius or Quelana of Izalith
- Combustion: Laurentius or Quelana of Izilith
- Iron Flesh: Laurentius
- Flash Sweat: Laurentius
This is the friendly Egg Carrier that guards Quelaag's sister, the Chaos Covenant giver and fire keeper. He will ask if you are a servant, say yes to enter. You must be infected with an egg on your head to have Eingyi sell you his pyromancy skills.
- Poison Mist: Eingyi. You can also find this skill for free somewhere in the swamp, on the way to The Hollows. Its is bundled with some armor and is on a corpse.
- Toxic Mist: Eingyi
You will find her beneath the second bell and where Eingyi is. You can join her Chaos Covenant to earn some powerful Pyromancy skills.
- Great Chaos Fireball: A Joining gift for joining the Daughter of Chaos's Covenant
- Chaos Storm: A covenant gift for getting Rank+2 in theDaughter of Chaos's Covenant. This will cost you 30 Humanity, so make sure you are ready before going for this rank, as leaving the covenant to join another will take back to zero, and any humanities given will be void. (This is not correct. You lose credit for half of the humanity you have given. I just saw this first hand. I gave 30, switched to another covenant, rejoined and it took exactly 15 to reach rank +2)
Quelana is in Blighttown. The swamps actually. Right when you get to the swamp via the water wheel, you will see some large pillars to your right. She is behind the first pillar closest to you. Make sure you take care of any enemies in that area before going to talk to her. If your Pyromancy flame is AT LEAST +10 from Laurentius, she will make you her apprentice and sell you some great pyromancy skills. Plus, if your pyromancy flame is +15, she will make it Quelana's flame and add another +5 to your flame which is super awesome. This is expensive however, and I would advise stocking up on around 300k souls to buy all her skills and level up your flame 5 more times.
- Great Fireball: Quelana of Izalith
- Firestorm: Quelana of Izalith
- Fire Whip: Quelana of Izalith
- Great Combustion: Quelana of Izalith
- Undead Rapport: Quelana of Izalith
- Fire Tempest: After locating Quelana in Blighttown swamps and buying all her Spells, she asks for a favor to kill her mother and sister. After defeating Bed of Chaos in Izalith, return to her and she will reward you with it.
- You may also obtain this spell from killing her. Make sure you purchase everything you want first.
- Chaos Fire Whip: Lost Izalith. Found in a chest located on the right before going down a long corridor to fight the boss.
- Fire Surge: Painted World of Ariamis. Dropped by Zombie. Any old zombie won't drop this. You have to go to the underground area wher you fight Bonewheel skeletons. In the upper left corner of this area (by the door lever) there is a fake wall. Go through there and go up some steps. At the top, there will be a toxic zombie just standing there. Kill him, and pick up this spell.
- Acid Surge: Painted World of Ariamis. Found on a corpse. (loot)
- Power Within: Blighttown. Found on a corpse Under the big parasite.