Infested Ghoul is an Enemy in Dark Souls.
Bounding Demon of Lost Izalith
Large two legged beasts, with a charred dark color to them. Lower half of Undead Dragon
- He stomps on you a lot of damage roll to evade. This can take the form of three stomps with one foot, the last of which reaches quite far, or of 4 stomps alternating feet.
- Tail sweep avoided by rolling under them at the right time
- Jumps high in the air in an attempt to land on you.
- Do not try to block they take a lot of health and stamina. Try rolling, be lightweight though.
- The Izalith bounding demons have a very small aggro range and it is not necessary to engage any of them.
- The attacks of the bounding demons (especially the jump and tail sweep) will also damage other bounding demons. You can use this to your advantage to make them kill each other.
- The bounding demon in the Painted World can be made to stand up by using a jumping attack. This creates a shortcut to Priscilla's boss fog.