Here you will find a list of identified NPCs with some official information as well as fan observations. Visit the individual pages listed to find in depth information. Visit the Merchants page to find out about shop keepers and their items
For any information about the Artorias of the Abyss' characters, see the DLC specific page.
NPCs | Trainers | Firelink Shrine | Undead Burg | Undead Parish | Darkroot Garden & Darkroot Basin | Depths | Blighttown & Quelaag's Domain | Sen's Fortress | New Londo Ruins & The Abyss | Anor Londo | Painted World of Ariamis | The Catacombs & Tomb of Giants | Crystal Caves | | NPC Phantoms | Other NPCs
- Maneater Mildred in Blightown
- Witch Beatrice in Darkroot Garden and New Londo Ruins/Abyss
- King Jeremiah in Painted World of Ariamis
- Knight Kirk in Depths, then Demon's Ruins, then Lost Izalith
- Paladin Leeroy in Tomb of the Giants
- Iron Knight Tarkus in Sen's Fortress
*NPC Phantoms are not healed by using the estus flask as player phantoms would be.
- Havel The Rock in Undead Burg
- Oscar of Astora** in Northern Undead Asylum
- Crystalline Knight in Duke's Archives
- Chaos Servant in Lost Izalith
- Prince Ricard in Sen's Fortress
- Forest Guards in Darkroot Garden (cleric/magician/knight/archer/thief/ninja)
- Darkmoon Guards in Anor Londo (fire keeper, balder armored and steel armored girls)
**Name obtained from text dump of game dialog. The NPC in Elite Knight Armor Set never officially reveals his name throughout the game.