Covetous Gold Serpent Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls.
Covetous Gold Serpent Ring
- Boosts item discovery by 200.
- Sen's Fortress. Get to the area with the boulder directing device and move the lever so that it goes west (same way as proper way to go to continue upstairs). Let the boulder roll 5-6 times so it fills up the hole then move the lever North (empty space). Now go into the West path and follow it through to the end. You will find a ring on a corpse in a window and a way into a room where the first MIMIC chest is.
- This ring makes finding/farming items much easier. It's effect stacks with the item discovery boost from Humanity, allowing a maximum of 410 item discovery.
- Wearing this ring when not farming is less recommended because the player is giving up the normal benefits of one of their ring slots for extra loot.
- The ring's effect does not stack with the item discovery boost from the Symbol of Avarice.
- You do not get any bonus effect from wearing both Serpent Rings at once.
| Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring | | Bloodbite Ring | | Blue Tearstone Ring | | Calamity Ring | | Cat Covenant Ring | | Cloranthy Ring | | Covenant of Artorias | | Covetous Silver Serpent Ring | | Cursebite Ring | | Dark Wood Grain Ring | | Darkmoon Blade Covenant Ring | | Darkmoon Seance Ring | | Dusk Crown Ring | | East Wood Grain Ring | | Flame Stoneplate Ring | | Havel's Ring | | Hawk Ring | | Hornet Ring | | Leo Ring | | Lingering Dragoncrest Ring | | Old Witch's Ring | | Orange Charred Ring | | Poisonbite Ring | | Rare Ring of Sacrifice | | Ring of Favor and Protection | | Ring of Fog | | Ring of Sacrifice | | Ring of Steel Protection | | Ring of the Evil Eye | | Ring of the Sun's Firstborn | | Ring of the Sun Princess | | Rusted Iron Ring | | Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring | | Speckled Stoneplate Ring | | Spell Stoneplate Ring | | Thunder Stoneplate Ring | | Tiny Being's Ring | | White Seance Ring | | Wolf Ring |