- The main reason behind this build is to carry powerful weapons while wearing medium to heavy armor and use Miracles in the process.
- Being a Knight or a Pyromancer helps out in getting the basis of your character from start to finish
- Main focus in this is getting your Strength above 50 (to ensure you can use all weapons), with your Faith and Endurance being either around or above your Strength.
- The main items needed to make this build great are weapons that have a great boost in Strength/Faith parameters (i.e. Black Knight Greataxe, Demon's Greataxe, Grant, Greatsword of Artorias, etc.) and miracles. Pyromancy is optional.
- High poise is already covered if you're wearing heavy armor, but if not, then the Wolf Ring is an added bonus.
- Miracles should be defensive and offensive, like Wrath of the Gods, Vow of Silence, etc.
- Note that going with this build will be at its best when you are SL 100-200+, so be wary that you won't be playing against the lower levels.
Soul Level: 256
Right handed weapons: Black Knight Greataxe +5, Pyromancy Flame +5
Left handed weapons: Ivory Talisman, N/A
Crown of the Dark Sun, Paladin Armor +5, Golem Gauntlets, Havel's Leggings.
Dark Wood Grain Ring, Wolf Ring