Endurance is a Stat in Dark Souls
- Stamina will not be increased after 40 Endurance, but Equip Load and Bleed Resistance will.
- The roll and run speed of the player will vary with the amount of equipped weight.
- Equip weight above 100% of total Equip Load leaves the player unable to roll and run.
- Equip weight between 50% to 100% of Equip Load gives slow movement, and causes the player to 'fat roll'.
- Equip weight between 25% to 50% of Equip Load gives medium movement.
- Equip weight below 25% of Equip Burden gives fast movement.
- Stamina regeneration is also reduced by higher equip burdens, at the same equip loads as roll and run speed reduction.
- Max equip burden can be increased further by wearing Havel's Ring, Ring of Favor and Protection or Mask of the Father.