Standard pyromancy of the Great Swamp. Hurl fireball.
The fire damage caused by fireballs makes them effective against corporeal beasts and Undead, who by nature fear flame.
- Ranged Attack
- Thrown fireball with limited range, small AoE damage.
- The Pyromancer starts with this spell when the class is chosen at the start of the game
- Laurentius at the Firelink Shrine after saving him in The Depths
- Quelana (The Swamp in Blighttown)
- Since the Pyromancer class can start with this spell, it's possible to purchase it again twice from Laurentius and Quelana and hence equip it three times for a total of 24 uses.
- The Dusk Crown Ring can increase the uses of this spell to a total of 36 in a single playthrough.
- It's a basic spell that will deal decent damage to many lower level enemies and useful due to the number of times you can cast it especially at the start of the game.
| Acid Surge | | Black Flame | | Chaos Fire Whip | | Chaos Storm | | Combustion | | Fire Orb | | Fire Surge | | Fire Tempest | | Fire Whip | | Firestorm | | Flash Sweat | | Great Chaos Fireball | | Great Combustion | | Great Fireball | | Iron flesh | | Poison Mist | | Power Within | | Toxic Mist | | Undead Rapport |