Gwynevere is a Character in Dark Souls. She is the Queen of Sunlight and daughter of Lord Gwyn. Encountered after defeating Ornstein and Smough, in a large chamber up above. Gives you the Lordvessel. Speaking to her also allows you to join the Princess' Guard Covenant. The Gwynevere you see in game is an illusion.
Anor Londo, guarded by the bosses Dragonslayer Ornstein and Executioner Smough.
Gwyndolin. All the enemies (except the painting guardians and the Silver Knights) are simply his illusion and disappear. Although Gwynevere herself exists, she left before the Chosen Undead came to Lordran along with other deities.
- After Anor Londo darkens (thus becoming Dark Anor Londo), you will be constantly invaded by members (other players) of the Darkmoon Covenant, as long as you're in human form and online.
- Also the Firekeeper of the first bonfire in Anor Londo becomes hostile, and waits for you near the rotating tower. Also 2 knights will appear in the big room where the 2 giants were.
- Finally, if you die in Dark Anor Londo, you will always respawn at the first bonfire, even if it's unlit.
- The 'Balder girl' and the 'Iron Knight', who spawns in front of O&S when Anor Londo darkens, used to respawn and could be farmed for souls. After patch 1.06 they will no longer respawn after being killed.
- It is posible to steal at least 3 humanity from these using Dark Hand.
- Gwynevere will drop the Lordvessel upon death if not already given to you by her