Kiln of the First Flame Map
NPCs in the area
Full Kiln of the First Flame Walkthrough
After defeating Gwyn, you have two options available;
- Touch the bonfire for the "good" ending and the To Link the Fire Achievement/Trophy.
- Walk away and leave the area for the "evil" ending and the Dark Lord achievement/Trophy.
Notes & Trivia:
- If you have defeated Gwyn and touch the bonfire (or either leave the area) the game ends without a warning and you will be thrown into a New Game Plus for a comprehensive checklist of things to do before completing a cycle. ! So if you want to do some stuff before finishing the game (farming, questing, optional bosses and areas) do it BEFORE killing Gwyn. See our guide on
- Area is known for high level PVP as it is only available to those who have killed a majority of the bosses.
- This area is one of the highest chance of being invaded while in human form.
- Black Knight Armor Set can be found on a body on the right side after you get to the Kiln's framework. Near the third Black Knight in the area
- Five Black Knights, with different weapon configurations (axe, sword, spear, etc.). - Note that contrary to the other Black Knights in the game, these do respawn and also drop different Upgrade Materials, making this a good place to farm.
- First Black Knight drops Titanite Chunk, second drops Red Titanite Chunk, third drops Titanite Chunk, fourth drops White Titanite Chunk, and the last, fifth one drops Blue Titanite Chunk.
- video walkthrough of Kiln and defeating Lord Gwyn (skip to 8min 10 sec for the boss): http://www.twitch.tv/lenvoran/b/305304635