Kingseeker Frampt is a Character in Dark Souls
Kingseeker Frampt, the Primordial Serpent, is in deep slumber in Firelink Shrine. He awakes after the second bell of awakening has been rung, and can be found inside the watery area of the church ruins. His snoring can be heard in the area, after the first bell-chime.
Nothing, but he does not die. He will retreat into his hole and will not return. You can still access the Lordvessel by jumping down the hole or by letting Kaathe take you there if you decided to talk to him..
- He will talk about the player's destiny, and story related information.
- He may be asleep when you approach him, attack him once to wake him. Alternatively, jump down the hole to the Firelink Chamber (you suffer no damage), then warp back to the Firelink Shrine, and he should be awake. If you choose the alternative and haven't placed the Lordvessel, Kingseeker Frampt will assume you are working with Primordial Serpent Kaathe and leave until next playthrough (absolving your sins will not make him reappear).
- Once you obtain the Lordvessel, talk to him to place it in its altar.
- You can feed him items for souls (you 'sell' stuff to him) See TRADE table below for items to exchange for souls.
- Frampt will generally offer only 1 soul for things he dislikes, such as the Soul of Smough, or objects related to Seath (e.g. crystal equipment).
- Frampt will offer higher value to items associated with the gods, such as lightning weapons, or items associated with women, such as parts of the Maiden or Antiquated sets.
- Breaks down Titanite into its smaller components. For example, it converts Titanite Chunks into Large Titanite Shards
- If you join the Darkwraiths before obtaining the Lordvessel (i.e., you kill Ingward for the key) you may still have Frampt believe you are not a traitor if you abandon the covenant before ringing both bells.
- If you drop down to the hole when Frampt is up, he will get angry and disappear. "You fool you could not be the chosen one." Be sure to talk to him and make him take you down and place the Lordvessel. However this will not ruin your game in anyway, only unable to feed items.
|Large Titanite Shard||1||Titanite Shard||5|
|Titanite Chunk||1||Large Titanite Shard||3|
|Green Titanite Shard||1||Titanite Shard||5|
|Blue Titanite Chunk||1||Green Titanite Shard||3|
|White Titanite Chunk||1||Green Titanite Shard||3|
|Red Titanite Chunk||1||Green Titanite Shard||3|
|Titanite Slab||1||Titanite Chunk||2|
|Item||Returns to you|
|Arrows and bolts||5|
|Weapons (normal upgrade path)||50|
|Pyromancy Flame||1000 (upgrade +2)|
|Humanity (the consumable)||1000 each|
|Twin Humanities||2000 each|
|Eye of Death||500|
|Soul of a ..., Large soul of a ... (any normal)||500|
|Core of an Iron Golem||8000|
|Soul of Priscilla||15000|
|Soul of Ornstein||8000|
|Soul of the Moonlight Butterfly||8000|
|Soul of Quelaag||10000|
|Soul of (Great Wolf) Sif||4000|
|Fire Keeper Soul||1000|
|Cracked Red Eye Orb||500|
|Dingy Set (Hood, gloves, robe, and skirt)||1000 each piece|
|Cat Covenant Ring||1000|
|Ring of the Evil Eye||500|
GLITCH: As of patch 1.03: sometimes Frampt does not offer to break down certain ores in NG+ mode. (Example: I have every type of ore, yet he only gives me the option to break my Titanite Slab). This can be fixed by going to your bonfire and accessing your bottomless box, depositing EVERY ore into the box and then talking to Frampt again.Go back and get your ores from your bonfire, he will then act as normal and offer to break any of your ores.
Note: It is no longer possible to gain infinity souls by buying items then selling them to Frampt, he no longer giving you more souls than the price of them
| Alvina of the Darkroot Wood | | Anastacia of Astora | | Big Hat Logan | | Blacksmith Andre | | Blacksmith Rickert of Vinheim | | Blacksmith Vamos | | Crestfallen Merchant | | Crestfallen Warrior | | Crossbreed Priscilla | | Darkmoon Knightess | | Darkstalker Kaathe | | Daughter of Chaos | | Domhnall of Zena | | Dusk of Oolacile | | Eingyi | | Elizabeth | | Giant Blacksmith | | Griggs of Vinheim | | Hawkeye Gough | | Ingward | | Knight Lautrec | | Laurentius of the Great Swamp | | Lord's Blade Ciaran | | Marvelous Chester | | Nico of Thorolund | | Oswald of Carim | | Patches the Hyena | | Petrus of Thorolund | | Quelana of Izalith | | Reah of Thorolund | | Shiva of the East | | Sieglinde of Catarina | | Siegmeyer of Catarina | | Snuggly | | Solaire of Astora | | Undead Merchant | | Vince of Thorolund |