Red Eye Orb is a Multiplayer Item in Dark Souls.
Red Eye Orb
Red Eye Orb Usage
- Unlike its cracked brethren, the item is not consumed upon use, and can be used infinitely
- You can use the orb in any multiplayer-able area
- Can invade only players who have not killed the area boss yet.
- Can invade anyone with higher level than you or 10% lower level than you.
- Humanity is gained when you defeat a 'master of world'
Red Eye Orb Location
- You receive this item after ranking up once with the Darkwraith covenant, you may only use this as long as you are part of the covenant.
In order to receive this item you must reach level one of the Darkwraiths. This is achieved by offering 10 humanity to Darkstalker Kaathe.
- When using this item the player may invade as a (blue) spirit of vengeance
| Black Separation Crystal | | Blue Eye Orb | | Book of the Guilty | | Cracked Red Eye Orb | | Dragon Eye | | Dried Finger | | Eye of Death | | indictment | | Orange Guidance Soapstone | | Purple Coward's Crystal | | Servant Roster | | Souvenir of Reprisal | | Sunlight Medal | | White Sign Soapstone |