Ancient sorcery of the lost land of Oolacile. Repair equipped weapons and armor.
This sorcery was part of everyday life in Oolacile. Its effects resembles repair powder.
- Repairs only equipped weapons and armor.
- If you're not near a blacksmith or bonfire then it can be useful help.
- This sorcery can repair the crystalline armor set.
- Useful for some weapons with special attacks that quickly eat up durability, depending on exactly how much durability the ability costs.
- Most notably, can be cast repeatedly by resting over and over at a bonfire, allowing you to repair all your weapons and armor at no soul cost.
- It can not repair crystal weapons or shields.
- It repairs 150 durability points to your appointed weapon.
| Aural Decoy | | Cast Light | | Chameleon | | Crystal Magic Weapon | | Crystal Soul Spear | | Dark Bead | | Dark Fog | | Dark Orb | | Fall Control | | Great Magic Weapon | | Great Soul Arrow | | Heavy Soul Arrow | | Hidden Body | | Hidden Weapon | | Homing Crystal Soulmass | | Homing Soulmass | | Hush | | Magic Shield | | magic weapon | | Pursuers | | Remedy | | Resist Curse | | Soul Arrow | | Soul Spear | | Strong Magic Shield | | White Dragon Breath |