Ring of Fog is a Ring in Dark Souls.
Ring of Fog
- Turns the player transparent making them harder to detect.
- Given as a Forest Hunter Covenant reward for killing 3 invaders.
- Trade a Skull Lantern with Snuggly the Crow.
- In the un-patched version the ring also made players un-targetable (but not un-hittable).
- Wearing this ring helps a lot in the Catacombs, as the Wisps cannot see you at all and will not explode unless you make an excess of noise such as running through water.
- Wearing this ring reduces the trigger range of Homing Soul mass spells by up to 80% distance. This includes PTDE Pursurers spell.