Ring of Fog is a Ring in Dark Souls 3.
Ring of Fog
- Turns the player transparent making them harder to detect.
- Given as a Forest Hunter Covenant reward for killing 3 invaders.
- Trade a Skull Lantern with Snuggly the Crow.
- In the un-patched version the ring also made players un-targetable (but not un-hittable).
- Wearing this ring helps a lot in the Catacombs, as the Wisps cannot see you at all and will not explode unless you make an excess of noise such as running through water.
- Wearing this ring reduces the trigger range of Homing Soul mass spells by up to 80% distance. This includes PTDE Pursurers spell.
| Blue Tearstone Ring | | Calamity Ring | | Wolf Ring | | Dark Wood Grain Ring | | Ring of the Sun's Firstborn | | Cloranthy Ring | | Speckled Stoneplate Ring | | Covetous Gold Serpent Ring | | Rare Ring of Sacrifice | | Poisonbite Ring | | Ring of Favor and Protection | | Lingering Dragoncrest Ring | | White Seance Ring | | East Wood Grain Ring | | Cursebite Ring | | Orange Charred Ring | | Thunder Stoneplate Ring | | Hornet Ring | | Darkmoon Blade Covenant Ring | | Ring of the Sun Princess | | Ring of the Evil Eye | | Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring | | Covetous Silver Serpent Ring | | Rusted Iron Ring | | Darkmoon Seance Ring | | Spell Stoneplate Ring | | Hawk Ring | | Old Witch's Ring | | Cat Covenant Ring | | Ring of Steel Protection | | Bloodbite Ring | | Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring | | Flame Stoneplate Ring | | Havel's Ring | | Ring of Sacrifice | | Tiny Being's Ring | | Dusk Crown Ring | | Covenant of Artorias | | Leo Ring |