Skeleton Beast is an Enemy in Dark Souls.
Skeleton Beast Information
Similar dimensions to the Giant Skeletons, but on all fours and with an elongated skull that looks like a cross between human and canine. Wields no weapon. Fast and agile, with regular swipe attack and hugely damaging flurry attack, but low health.
- 1500 souls
- Bite Attack
- Lunging Bite attack
- Flurry Bite Attack
- If you don't have high endurance try a greatshield, use a fast attacking weapon and attack 1-2 times after each block
- Attacks do 400-480 a hit, armor has little effect.
- Strong immunity to lightning, so far fire does the most damage to them.
- One of the best ways to deal with them is to attack them from behind, they turn around relatively slowly. Try to circle strafe them with your shield up to land a couple of hits.
- Their attacks are so strong that even with a good shield they are capable of pushing you over the edge, so mind your surroundings when you engage them.
|Tomb Of Giants||446||1500||Yes|