The Undead Merchant sells basic weapons and equipment.
- Located in the Undead Burg, near the first bonfire of the area, guarded by two spear soldiers and accessible after breaking some boxes that are hiding a set of stairs going down. He has a variety of items for sale as well as some important keys.
- He keeps telling you that you will go insane eventually, when you attack him he says "You've gone mad, have you?"
- Defeating him grants you a Key, Humanity, Orange Guidance Soapstone and Uchigatana, but it is ill-advised as his resources are useful.
- He wields the Uchigatana once you engage him.
- He sometimes mentions a "little Yulia". Yulia seems to be an imaginary pet sitting in the pot next to him, as he keeps stroking the air. He also mentions that Yulia loves him and she would bite your head off if you came close to her. When fighting him, he calls Yulia to his aid (nothing happens though) and his last words when dying are "Why me... Little... Yulia..."
- It is interesting to note that "Little Yulia" might be the Uchigatana he wields, and that it technically might be in the pot, just that it's not visible.
Undead Merchant's Inventory
|Orange Guidance Soapstone||Allows Players to write, rate and monitor messages for online play||100|
|Residence Key||Unlocks doors in Undead Burg||1,000|
|Repairbox||Grants the Player the ability to repair items at Bonfire||3,000|
|Bottomless Box||Item management at Bonfire||1,000|
|Small Leather Shield||600|
|Chain Helm||Light Armor||500|
|Chain Armor||Light Armor||800|
|Chain Leggings||Light Armor||500|