|Requirements & Bonus|
Abyss Greatsword is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
This greatsword belonged to Lord Gwyn's Knight Artorias, who fell to the Abyss.
Swallowed by the Dark with its master, this sword is tainted by the Abyss, and now its strength reflects its wielder's humanity."
How to Get / Where to Find the Abyss Greatsword
- Ascension with the Soul of Artorias and any normal +10 Greatsword, straight sword or dagger
- Does NOT ascend with +10 broken sword or sword hilt
- Give to Frampt to receive 50 souls.
- Damage scales with Humanity and caps at 10. The difference in attack rating between 0 and 10 humanity is around 74 at minimum stat requirements.
- One-handed R2 is a 360-degree spin.
- Two-handed R2 is a somersault that brings the blade swinging down overhead.
- The sword is able to deal full damage as long as you have met the Str and Dex requirement, but without meeting the Int and Faith requirement, the sword would bounce back every time you land a hit.
- Artorias is related to The Abyss Watchers of DS3 and may be tied to the Hunters of Bloodborne - see article.
Youtube relevant videos
- Moveset and other videos go here
Demon Titanite weapon upgrades are usually for Boss Soul Weapons that are created at the Giant Blacksmith in Anor Londo.
Regular Reinforcement Scales 55% for Strength and 55% for Dexterity to increase your AR. Also, gives 100 critical bonus.
To reach max, you need: 25,000 souls and 10 Demon Titanite.
Abyss Greatsword Humanity Effect Table
- Artorias is related to The Abyss Watchers of DS3 and may be tied to the Hunters of Bloodborne (read here)