|Requirements & Bonus|
This greatsword belonged to Lord Gwyn's Knight Artorias, who fell to the Abyss.
Swallowed by the Dark with its master, this sword is tainted by the Abyss, and now its strength reflects its wielder's humanity."
How to Get / Where to Find the Abyss Greatsword
- Ascension with the Soul of Artorias and any normal +10 Greatsword, Straight Sword or Dagger (except Broken Straight Sword and Straight Sword Hilt).
- Can be given to Kingseeker Frampt to receive 50 Souls.
- Abyss Greatsword can be upgraded by using Demon Titanite.
- Unlike the Greatsword of Artorias (or the Cursed version), Abyss Greatsword does not scale with Intelligence or Faith.
- The sword's damage scales with Humanity and caps at 10. The difference in attack rating between 0 and 10 Humanity is around 74 at minimum stat requirements.
- One-handed R2 is a 360-degree spin that hits twice. Two-handed R2 is a somersault that brings the blade swinging down overhead causing a powerful knockdown.
- This sword requires only Strength and Dexterity for the Physical damage scaling. It is still usable even without meeting the Intelligence and Faith requirement, except it bounces back for every hit.
Demon Titanite weapon upgrades can only be applied to Boss Soul Weapons forged at the Giant Blacksmith in Anor Londo.
Regular Reinforcement Scales 55% for Strength and 55% for Dexterity to increase your AR. Also, gives 100 critical bonus.
To reach max, you need: 25,000 Souls and 10 Demon Titanite.
Abyss Greatsword Humanity Effect Table