Antiquated Set is an Armor Set in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
Antiquated Set Information
Special magic crown bestowed upon Dusk, Princess of Oolacile, upon her birth. Its wearer is blessed by all manner of magic. This raises the power and effect of the wearer's magic, but damage suffered by magic attacks also rises.
From the ancient fallen land of Oolacile. Its ivory-colored silk features elaborate embroidery and is imbued with ancient magic power.
One cannot expect any physical protection from this garment, as it was not meant to be worn in battle.
- Found in Darkroot Basin, after saving Dusk of Oolacile. Kill the Golden Crystal Golem in the back of the Darkroot Basin cave (far behind the Hydra), go back to where the corpse was in front of the Hydra, and summon her (you DO NOT have to be in human form), then return to where you found the golem. You will find the set there.
- Upgraded with Twinkling Titanite (10 to get each piece to +5 is assumed)
- The Crown of Dusk boosts Sorceries, Miracles and Pyromancies power by 20% (stacks with Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring / Ring of the Sun's Firstborn). However it also reduces the wearer's Magic defense by 30%
- The Crown of Dusk can not be upgraded
- The Skirt's defense properties were heavily nerfed in patch 1.05
First row = Regular. Second row = +5 Upgrade
|Name & Icon|
Crown of Dusk