|Requirements & Bonus|
Beatrice's Catalyst is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
Beatrice's Catalyst information
Catalyst belonging to Beatrice, the rogue witch. Contrasts with Vinheim catalysts. This ancient catalyst shows signs of being used for age-old sorceries. It has passed the hands of many generations to get here."
- At Valley of Drakes area along with the Witch Armor Set. Basically go where the cave entrance to Blighttown is; the corpse is located at a ledge on at the opposite side of the cave entrance.
- Available only after you have defeated Four Kings boss.
- It is not necessary to have summoned Witch Beatrice.
- Video Location Timestamp 0:10
- Give to Frampt to receive 50 souls.
- Stat is identical to Sorcerer's Catalyst.
- Recommended for Int levels: 27-40
- For further info on Magic Adjusts values at every Int level, see: https://darksouls.wiki.fextralife.com/Magic+Adjustment
Beatrice's Catalyst Upgrade Table
|Attack Values||Parameter Bonus||Damage Reduction (%)||Stability|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Dark Souls logic: Create really cool and nice (maybe even best) looking catalyst with stats of basic catalyst and make it aviable after defeating one of the few final bosses when every spellcaster already use catalyst with better stats.
Thank You Dark Souls...
Although on paper very similar to the sorcerer's catalyst, this has S scaling in FASH. Best looking catalyst in the game
This is a cool catalyst, I suppose
Is this catalyst has exact same stats as standard sorcerer catalyst?
It has A on INT scaling
Has anyone else noticed it has a face?