Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring
Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. Players can equip up to 2 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible.
- Increases Sorcery, and Pyromancy damage before defense calculations by 20%, resulting in a total damage increase of generally 20-30%, more for less damaging spells.
- Does not increase damage of any Weapon Buff spells.
- Does not increase damage of miracles.
- Can be bought from Griggs of Vinheim for 20,000 souls.
- This is a fantastic ring for any player who is putting a focus on magic.
- Wearing this ring with the Oolacile Ivory Catalyst can allow characters with low intelligence to cast viable sorceries.
- Stacks with Crown of the Dark Sun
- Stacks with Crown of Dusk.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Does this work on the Moonlight Greatsword?
this does work with miracles. It only affects offensive ones, unlike the sun ring. The sun ring is better but if you wanna boost your damage slightly more with offensivem iracles be my guest
Does this ring not work with dark sorceries/pyromancies?
It works with power within(piromancy)?
Can you stack the dusk crown, with power within, as well as the bellowing dragon crest ring?
AKA the GNAAAAA ring
Does it stack with Red Tearstone Ring?
It's sad this doesn't work with miracles. If it did, I could get KO'd 1.5x over with WOTG.
Did I must use pyr. class or sorcery to buy this ring. I can t buy this ring (I use Knight class)
oh***** i didnt know this ring increased pyromancies in ds1 gonna be useful on my pyromancy character
I fucking killed Griggs before I knew you could have your sins forgiven. Anyone willing to trade a bellowing ring? I have Bioshock Infinite that's been sitting in my gift box for years now =)
SteamID is Pharaoh or email@example.com Thanks!
Ring of the Sun’s First Born + Bellowing Dragoncrest + Crown of the Dark Sun + Darkmoon Talisman + 50 Faith +WotG/SunlightSpear = OHKO on most players.