Binoculars is a Tool in Dark Souls.
- Used to see distant threats, scenery, and other objects.
- This is a key item that can be used more than once.
- Zoom in and out by pressing up and down on the d-pad.
- In the Graveyard by Firelink Shrine. Keep right, along the mountain wall, located on a cliff edge just after 3 skeletons and 1 giant skeleton encounter.
- Only one of this item can be carried at a time, so place it in the Bottomless Box before picking up another.
- Video Location Timestamp 2:16
- Equip the Hawk Ring to see even further.
- Binoculars can also be used to aim a crossbow from outside of lock-on range.
- Particularly useful when trying to aim spells or, of course, when in Princess Gwynevere's bed chamber.
- Glitch/Fun: Using the binoculars while talking to a NPC merchant, will result in a third person view of your character with binoculars.
Use them just before the NPC finishes their last spoken sentence, so the binoculars are equipped while the merchant menu is shown.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
You can see smough's tiny balls with these
used them in front of a cliff (facing the cliff). Pressed B to unequip. Character rolls forward off the cliff. fml
Don’t pretend like you haven’t used these for Priscillas feet
can someone please fix “key item than can be used” to “key item that can be used” thanks
I always have them in an item slot so I don't have to fumble around with a bow.
Crashes when used together with optimized textures and dsfix. Sucks to suck
-What an useless item... *enters Gwynevere chamber -I've never been so wrong...
For best results, use it in Gwynevere's chamber.
Such a delightful little utility for exploring, among other broad ranges of applications. No it doesn't call in mortar or airstrikes.