Black Firebomb is a Projectiles in Dark Souls.
Black Firebomb Usage
- Throwable item. Deals heavy fire damage.
- Black Firebombs do 21 poise damage.
Black Firebomb Location
- Receive 10 as an optional Gift upon character creation.
- Sold by Crestfallen Merchant for 500 souls.
- Sold by Marvelous Chester for 800 souls.
- Treasure x5: Chest at the back of the first open residence, after the bonfire, in Undead Burg.
- Video Location Timestamp 5:40
- These bombs (if conserved) can be very useful in Capra Demon's fight. They can be thrown at the demon from atop the staircase while he is slowly walking to the bottom of the stairs, dishing out a considerable chunk of his health before engaging in melee with him. Limited number of Black Firebombs can be compensated with normal Firebombs, making it possible to kill the Capra Demon without having to melee him at all.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
*kills asylum demon without escape*
Welp this run will be interesting
Pyromancy is also very good against the capra demon
Gift description: “Explodes upon impact when thrown. More powerful than std bomb”.
STD’s are canon everyone.
a really powerful twinking weapon, pair with maxed out giants and a stack of these and you are unstoppable
Just found out watching a speed run, that using these as a starting gift trivializes both the Asylum Demon and the Taurus Demon. Both of these demons if you kill them the first time you meet them (which is much easier with these black firebombs and, for Taurus, the use of lightning papers on weapons), drop unique demon weapons that are typically only available in late game or on NG+. Hard to use them though with their 46 Strength requirements and need for upgrading to be comparable with black knight weapons.
"More powerful than std bomb."