|Requirements & Bonus|
Black Knight Halberd is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
Halberd of the black knights who wander
Lordran. Used to face chaos demons.
The large motion that puts the weight of the
body into the attack reflects the great size
of their adversaries long ago.
How to Get / Where to Find the Black Knight Halberd
- Drops from The Black Knight, specifically the Halberd Knight. (20% chance - Undead Burg, Undead Parish, Darkroot Basin, The Catacombs, Northern Undead Asylum, Tomb of Giants and Kiln of the First Flame)
Hints and Note
- Give to Frampt to receive 100 souls.
- Uniquely, The Black Knight Halberd can outdamage the Black Knight Greataxe and the Black Knight Sword at 40 strength and 40 dexterity.
- As with all heavy weapons, a plunging attack with the Black Knight Halberd is an effective way to kill the Taurus Demon and Asylum Demon.
- The one-handed heavy attack seemingly strikes twice. The first "strike" however is not an attack and is a part of the wind-up leading to the actual strike. Uniquely, in Dark Souls 3 this was corrected and the first strike is considered a hit.
- The two-handed heavy attack has slightly shorter wind-up time to strike compared to the one-handed heavy attack.
Youtube Relevant videos:
Black Knight Halberd Upgrade Table
Unique Upgrades for weapon are performed by all blacksmiths, or with the Weapon Smithbox.
Regular Reinforcement Scales 44% for Strength and 2% for Dexterity to increase your AR.
To reach max, you need: 10,000 souls and 10 Twinkling Titanite.