|Requirements & Bonus|
|Attack Type||Regular / Thrust|
|Special||+20% damage to Demons|
"Greatsword of the Black Knights who wander Lordran. Used to face chaos demons."
"The Large motion that puts the weight of the body into the attack reflects the great size of their adversaries long ago."
How to Get / Where to Find the Black Knight Sword
- Chance to drop from either Black Knight in the Northern Undead Asylum Revisit.
- Drops from The Black Knight, specifically the Sword Knight. (20% chance - Undead Burg, Undead Parish, Darkroot Basin, The Catacombs, Northern Undead Asylum, Tomb of Giants and Kiln of the First Flame)
Hints and Tips:
- Give to Frampt to receive 50 souls.
- *CD: This weapon has a hidden damage modifier when used against Chaos Demons (+20%?).
- An excellent mid-level weapon with decent swing speed. At 40 Str and 18 Dex, Attack rating is a decent 500. Good for stun-locking weak armored and low poise enemies.
- Very effective two hand weapon. Two handed light attack is relatively fast and does high damage. Two handed heavy attack is devastating when timed correctly - the player swings the blade vertically upward, causing enemies with low - mid poise to be flung backwards.
- Cannot be buffed.
- Strong attacks cause knock back
Youtube relevant videos:
Black Knight Sword Upgrade Table
Unique Upgrades are performed by any Blacksmith or by using the Weapon Smithbox.
Regular Reinforcement Scales 58% for Strength and 7% for Dexterity to increase your AR.
To reach max, you need: 10,000 souls and 10 Twinkling Titanite.