|Requirements & Bonus|
|Attack Type||Regular / Thrust|
|Special||+20% Damage to Demons|
"Greatsword of the Black Knights who wander Lordran. Used to face chaos demons."
"The Large motion that puts the weight of the body into the attack reflects the great size of their adversaries long ago."
How to Get / Where to Find the Black Knight Sword
- Rarely drops from the two Black Knights in the Northern Undead Asylum (Revisit).
- Drops from Black Knights (Sword and Shiled) (20% chance - Undead Burg, Undead Parish, Darkroot Basin, The Catacombs, Northern Undead Asylum, Tomb of Giants and Kiln of the First Flame).
Hints and Tips:
- Can be given to Kingseeker Frampt to receive 50 Souls.
- Black Knight Sword can be upgraded by using Twinkling Titanite.
- Like every Black Knight weapon, this sword has a 20% damage modifier when used against Chaos Demons.
- An excellent mid-game sword with decent swing speed. At 40 Str and 18 Dex, Attack rating is at decent 500. Good for stun-locking weak armored and low poise enemies.
- Very effective while two-handed. R1 light attack is relatively fast and does high damage. R2 heavy attack is devastating when timed correctly: after a long windup, the player swings the blade vertically upward, causing enemies with low-mid poise to be flung in the air.
Youtube relevant videos:
Black Knight Sword Upgrade Table
Unique Upgrades are performed by any Blacksmith or by using the Weapon Smithbox.
Regular Reinforcement Scales 58% for Strength and 7% for Dexterity to increase your AR.
To reach max, you need: 10,000 souls and 10 Twinkling Titanite.