Bloodbite Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. Players can equip up to 2 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible.
- Increases base bleed resistance by 400%.
- Sold by Oswald of Carim in the Undead Parish for 10,000 souls.
- All of the bite rings are extremely effective in preventing their respective status condition, However, these ailments are rare in PvP and even more so in PvE, and are not recommended save for specific scenarios.
- Keep in mind bleeding deals burst damage when triggered, and this burst damage can occur again while you are still bleeding.
- Incredibly useful when wielding the Lifehunt Scythe, which causes bleed on self with every successful hit.
- Effects stacks with Bloodshield, Gargoyle's Halberd and Gargoyle Tail Axe.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
equip this when heading for the ghetto (lower undead burg)
i wrote the comment below, the bonuses of armor are not multiplied, but the bloodshield bonus is multiplied
the ring increases the resistance by 300% to 400% of the original value, and it doesn't multiply bonuses by equipment
Does this really stack with the blood shield?