Blooming Purple Moss Clump
Blooming Purple Moss Clump is a consumable in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
Blooming Purple Moss Clump Usage
- Reduces the accumulation of both poison and toxin, as well as curing their respective status effects.
- Toxic is a more severe status of poison that drains health at an accelerated rate.
Blooming Purple Moss Clump Location
- Sold by Undead Merchant (Female) for 1,000 souls.
- Sold by Marvelous Chester for 1,500 souls.
- Drops from Ents (5% chance - Darkroot Garden)
- Drops from Treant Gardener (Royal Wood)
- Drops from Blowdart Sniper (10% chance - Blighttown)
- Drops from Vagrants, specifically the Red Good Vagrant. (Depths, Undead Burg, Undead Parish, Painted World of Ariamis, Darkroot Garden, Darkroot Basin, The Catacombs, Tomb of Giants, The Great Hollow, Ash Lake, Demon Ruins, Lost Izalith, Sen's Fortress, Blighttown, Anor Londo, New Londo Ruins Lower, New Londo Ruins Upper, The Duke's Archives, Crystal Cave, Northern Undead Asylum, and Royal Wood and Kiln of the First Flame)
- Video Location Timestamp 1:25
- Video Location Timestamp 11:14
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Buy these in bulk from the Moss Merchant when you can. About a dozen or two should do for a good run. Getting 3 of them from the Ents just won't cut it.
It's either do that or Homeward every darn time a Blowdart Sniper and Baby Skeleton gives you Toxic, and don't even get me started with some of the enemies from Ariamis. You just can't stall out Toxic well, you're more likely to blow through your Estus and Humanities before the effect ends.
Farm Ents for these early game. Seriously, these come in clutch mid to late game. Don't be disappointed if you get the Red Moss or Blooming Red Moss instead, as those will come in clutch if you decide to fight the Capra Demon in Undead Burg and are useful for dealing with the bleed inflicted by the Undead Assassins.