Blue Tearstone Ring
Blue Tearstone Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. Players can equip up to 2 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible.
- Undead Burg, guarded by a Black Knight.
- Can be looted by jumping from the bridge near the bonfire to the balcony where the ring is.
- Can also be looted from jumping down from where the hollows that throw firebombs are. If positioned right this is an easier jump to make than the bridge jump. Jump from approximately where the farthest left hollow stands.
- Video Location Timestamp 8:30
- A reincarnation of the Rat ring set, but the defense bonus this time is more potent (used to be 30% on the rat ring). This ring is recommended for anyone who is very conservative with their flasks.
- This ring will not increase your defense when hit by an attack that would normally kill you if you are above 20% health. It does not provide a "safety net"; the player needs to actually be alive at 20% health in order for the ring to work.
- Because it uses a percentage, additional vitality will give you a larger health pool at 20%.