Bond of a Pyromancer is a Trophy and Achievement in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. To get this trophy, you must collect all Pyromancies in the game. All spells must be acquired on the same character to meet the trophy's conditions, although a bug sometimes allows for the trophy to trigger when collecting on different characters.
Bond of a Pyromancer Trophy / Achievement Guide
Laurentius is found in the Depths. After killing the two butchers in the area, you will find him in a room full of barrels. Break the barrel that he is trapped in by rolling into it to free him. Be careful not to hit him. After rescuing Laurentius, he will move to Firelink Shrine. Talk to him there, and he will ask if you find pyromancy unsavoury; say NO. He will give you a pyromancy flame, and you can now buy his spells. He can also upgrade your pyromancy flame to +15.
- Fireball: Purchase from Laurentius or Quelana
- Fire Orb: Purchase from Laurentius or Quelana
- Combustion: Purchase from Laurentius or Quelana
- Iron Flesh: Purchase from Laurentius
- Flash Sweat: Purchase from Laurentius
Eingyi is the friendly Egg Carrier that guards Quelaag's sister, the Daughter of Chaos. He will ask if you are a servant; say YES to enter. You must be infected with an egg on your head to have Eingyi sell you his pyromancy spells.
- Poison Mist: Purchase from Eingyi. You can also find this skill for free in the swamp. It is bundled with some armour on a corpse.
- Toxic Mist: Purchase from Eingyi
The Daughter of Chaos is found in the same area as Eingyi. You can join her Chaos Servant covenant to earn some powerful pyromancy spells.
- Great Chaos Fireball: A joining gift for the Chaos Servant covenant
- Chaos Storm: A covenant gift for getting Rank+2 in the Chaos Servant covenant. This will cost you 30 Humanity, so make sure you are ready before going for this rank, as leaving the covenant to join another will take away half of the humanities you gave.
Quelana is found in the Blighttown swamp, behind a pillar between the swamp bonfire and Quelaag's Domain. Make sure you take care of any enemies in her vicinity before going to talk to her. If your Pyromancy flame is AT LEAST +10 from Laurentius, she will make you her apprentice and sell you some advanced pyromancy spells. If your pyromancy flame is +15, she will make it Quelana's flame and add another +5 to your flame. Upgrading your flame and buying all of her spells will cost around 300,000 souls.
- Great Fireball: Purchase from Quelana of Izalith
- Firestorm: Purchase from Quelana of Izalith
- Fire Whip: Purchase from Quelana of Izalith
- Great Combustion: Purchase from Quelana of Izalith
- Undead Rapport: Purchase from Quelana of Izalith
- Fire Tempest: After buying all of her Spells, Quelana asks you to kill her mother and sister. After defeating Bed of Chaos in Lost Izalith, return to her and she will reward you with it.
- You may also obtain this spell from killing her. Make sure you purchase everything you want first.
- Chaos Fire Whip: Found in a chest located on the right before going down a long corridor to fight the Bed of Chaos
- Fire Surge: Dropped by a toxic zombie behind an illusory wall near Bonewheel skeletons in the Painted World of Ariamis.
- Acid Surge: On a corpse in the Painted World of Ariamis
- Power Within: Behind large parasite in Blightown