Ancient sorcery of the lost land of Oolacile. Cast a bright light upon surroundings. This light-producing sorcery is elementary but nonetheless demonstrates the achievements in mysticism of Oolacile. Such magic has not been developed even in Vinheim
- Duration: 5 minutes
- Cast light generates a bright light-orb, above your character's head, which illuminates the surroundings.
- You are only able to see your own light, meaning you cannot see the light of a co-op player, or vice versa.
- This spell is especially useful in the Tomb of Giants.
- Can be casted while any other buff is active, can even override itself.
- Will continue it's duration while resting at a bonfire, so if you cast it near a bonfire and rest/leave, you basically get an additional free cast.
- One of three light sources available. The other two being the Skull Lantern and the Sunlight Maggot.