Covetous Silver Serpent Ring
Covetous Silver Serpent Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered. Players can equip up to 2 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possibl
- Increases souls absorbed for each kill by 20%.
- Stacks with Symbol of Avarice: combined total bonus is +44%.
- Also applies to PVP Souls.
- Found in Tomb of the Giants, close to the second Bonfire.
- After encountering and killing the 2nd skeleton dog there's a skeleton archer trying to shoot at you. After killing the archer, drop down by the corpse behind him, and there's a hidden path to the ring (drop a Prism Stone off the edge to see the path).
- It's also possible to jump up to the ledge, where the ring is located, on the right side.
- Note: Be wary that after picking up the ring 5 skeleton towers will attack you.
- Video Location Timestamp 21:33
- This is a fantastic ring that makes farming souls significantly easier. If you don't mind the occupied ring slot; it's viable to carry for the rest of the game.
- Offers no combat effects, its only purpose is to earn more souls from fallen enemies.
- After killing a boss, there is a slight pause before you earn the souls. Equip the ring before the souls arrive, and the bonus will still apply.
- Stacks with the Symbol of Avarice and Overkill Bonus.
- You do not get any bonus effect from wearing both Serpent Rings at once, but their individual effects stack (+200 item discovery and +20% souls gained)