Cracked Red Eye Orb
Cracked Red Eye Orb is a Multiplayer Item in Dark Souls.
Cracked Red Eye Orb Usage
- This item will allow you to invade another player's world by force.
- You must be human to use this item.
- A successful invasion will consume the item
- A failed invasion will not consume the item. (patch 1.05)
- The invader will receive one Humanity if they successfully kill the host.
- The host will receive one Humanity via a Bloodstain if they are successful.
- The host may also report the invader, for an indictment upon death, if they have been invaded using this method.
- Note that it may be greyed out if too close to a bonfire or crossroad to multiple areas.
Cracked Red Eye Orb Location
- Sold by Darkstalker Kaathe for 3,000 souls. (see page for details)
- Treasure x4: In a chest below the elevator shaft in Firelink Shrine.
- Treasure x6: On a corpse hanging over a well in Lower New Londo Ruins.
- Video Location Timestamp 0:51
- Video Location Timestamp 17:35
- The color of this eye orb is based on the Red Eye Stone, obtained by killing The Maiden in Black in Demon's Souls.
- Some believe Darkwraiths to be revolutionaries, defenders of the human race, but they might just be evil Humanity.
- Eye Orbs were likely once derived from Behelits, eyed stones that serve as bridges between worlds .