Cracked Red Eye Orb
Cracked Red Eye Orb is a Multiplayer Item in Dark Souls.
Cracked Red Eye Orb Usage
- This item will allow you to invade another player's world by force.
- You must be human to use this item.
- A successful invasion will consume the item
- A failed invasion will not consume the item. (patch 1.05)
- The invader will receive one Humanity if they successfully kill the host.
- The host will receive one Humanity via a Bloodstain if they are successful.
- The host may also report the invader, for an indictment upon death, if they have been invaded using this method.
- Note that it may be greyed out if too close to a bonfire or crossroad to multiple areas.
Cracked Red Eye Orb Location
- Sold by Darkstalker Kaathe for 3,000 souls. (see page for details)
- Treasure x4: In a chest below the elevator shaft in Firelink Shrine.
- Treasure x6: On a corpse hanging over a well in Lower New Londo Ruins.
- The color of this eye orb is based on the Red Eye Stone, obtained by killing The Maiden in Black in Demon's Souls.
- Some believe Darkwraiths to be revolutionaries, defenders of the human race, but they might just be evil Humanity.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
hoenstly I thought this was a skinnier red eye orb cracked in half instead of a regular eye orb with 2 chunks missing for YEARS
Pretty sure I remember in the original game becoming human was a reward for a successful invasion, it was one of the better uses of the CREO early on. Really aggravated this is gone.
I’ve been trying to use the creo for awhile and have had no such luck in getting any invasions, could it be that I power leveled too hard? Cause I just wanted to use a sword and leveled a bit more past lvl 100 (I’m lvl 106) does this have to do with not being able to invade someone? If not, is there specific places I should be for my level to invade someone?
Rakuyo stop with that bullshit
The info on whether or not the orb is consumed is wrong here. I just tested it, the orb is consumed regardless of whether or not the invasion was successful.
will i only invade that specific loacation that im in? like if i invade in undead burg, am i going to find that player in undead burg?
Can you trade this item with other players?
Can these be farmed from darkwraith? I got 6 from killing one once...
I'm trying to use my CREO and I'm in undeadburg but it won't let me use it help me pls
I can not use the orb. Help?
Can you still purchase the cracked red eye orbs even if you already placed lord vessel for frampt