Crystal Magic Weapon
Sorcery which improves upon Magic weapon. High magic augmentation : right weapon.
At Vinheim Dragon School, only magic swordsmen on special orders are allowed to learn this spell which grants powerful augmentation to various weapons.
- Weapon Buff
- Duration: 60 seconds
- Use a Catalystin the left hand to enchant the right-hand weapon.
- Weapon must be standard, crystal, or raw. Some Dragon and Unique weapons can be enchanted too (see Weapon Buffs).
- Purchase from Big Hat Logan in Duke's Archives library (after freeing him from his cell)
- Crystallization is visual only, your weapon won't turn into a real crystal one.
- Crystal Magic Weapon will add a static amount of damage rating to your weapon's base stats. That is to say, it is unaffected by your weapon's stats. In effect, this means smaller, faster weapons will benefit more from the spell than larger, slower weapons.
- Crystal Magic Weapon's buff amount scales with your Catalyst's Magic Adjust stat. It does not scale with your Int stat. For best results, cast this spell with the catalyst that has the highest Magic Adjust stat at your Int level.
- The amount of damage rating the spell will add to your weapon is equal to 1.4x your catalyst's Mag Adj stat.
- The Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring, the Dusk Crown Ring, and the Crown of the Dark Sun do not increase the spell's effectiveness.
- The Lingering Dragoncrest Ring will increase by 1.5x the spell's duration for only and exactly as long as the ring is equipped during the spell's effect. This means the buff will last anywhere between 1:00 and 1:30 depending on how long you wear the ring during its effect
- This item cannot be used if any other Weapon Buffs are active, or vice versa.