Abyss sorcery discovered by an Oolacile sorcerer on the brink of madness. Fires successive Dark Orbs.
In contrast to standard soul sorceries, Abyss sorcery is weighty and inflict physical damage. Perhaps a human soul is closer to matter in its humanity.
- Ranged Attack
- Fires 7 small magical orbs in a horizontal pattern.
- Out of all of the sorceries this is by far the fastest spell. When all 7 orbs hit at close range the damage makes it one of the strongest spells in the game. One of the best spells to use at close range.
- Found on a corpse behind an Oolacile Sorcerer in the Chasm of the Abyss. (AotA only)
- Video Location Timestamp 0:40
- Dark Sorceries deal a combination of physical and magic damage. The magic damage is determined by the INT scaling of your catalyst (as with normal sorceries), and the physical damage is determined by the STR and DEX scaling of your catalyst.
- This extra physical damage is not shown on your catalyst, and is a hidden stat.
- Two-handing the catalyst does not increase the physical damage of Dark Sorceries.
- Especially effective against bosses, because of their size, all projectiles will hit them most of the time, achieving maximum damage.