Darksign is a Tool in Dark Souls.
- Game mechanic: Triggers upon death, sending player back to the last used bonfire. Souls and Humanity are lost, but can be regained by touching the bloodstain where death occured.
- Can also be triggered by the player, to be sent back to the last used bonfire. All carried Souls and Humanity are lost, and cannot be retrieved.
- Unlike dying, a manual trigger will not hollow a player who are in human form.
- A manual trigger will also preserve your bloodstain from a previous death, even though you lose what you are currently holding.
- Available from game start.
Notes and Trivia
- Notes and Trivia go here