|Requirements & Bonus|
Demon's Catalyst is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
Demon catalyst formed from Izalith molten rock. Can be used as fire weapon. The Demon Firesage was the first demon, and the last master of the original fire arts, before the Witch of Izalith was engulfed by Chaos, creating pyromancy."
How to Get / Where to Find the Demon's Catalyst
- Give to Frampt to receive 50 souls.
- This catalyst's base Magic Adjust and Intelligence scaling is very low, and as such spells cast with it typically do less damage than spells cast with other catalysts.
- However, due to its mediocre STR and DEX scaling and lower than average INT scaling, Dark Sorceries cast with this catalyst tend to do more physical damage and less magic damage than other catalysts, allowing you to deal more damage through an opponent's Great Magic Barrier.
- With at least 40 STR, 40 DEX, and 40 INT, Dark Sorceries cast through this catalyst will deal more damage than even Logan's Catalyst, though not as much as the Tin Crystallization Catalyst or Manus Catalyst.
- The fire damage from this catalyst's melee attack scales with intelligence, it is the only catalyst with Int scaling on its normal attack damage.
- For further info on Magic Adjusts values at every Int level, see: https://darksouls.wiki.fextralife.com/Magic+Adjustment
Demon's Catalyst Upgrade Table
|Attack Values||Parameter Bonus||Damage Reduction (%)||Stability|