|Requirements & Bonus|
|Weapon Type||Fist Weapon|
Dragon Bone Fist is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
A weapon from the soul of the Iron Golem, guardian of Sen's Fortress who repelled countless heroes who sought Anor Londo."
"The Gods fused the power of the soul with the great bones of the dragons, forming an appropriate core for the giant golem'"
How to Get / Where to Find the Dragon Bone Fist
- Ascending Caestus or Claws +10 with the Core of an Iron Golem at the Giant Blacksmith in Anor Londo.
- Does not ascend with Dark Hand.
Hints and Tips:
- Give to Frampt to receive 5000 souls.
- Strong (R2) attack is a massive uppercut that shatters enemy defenses, and launches them high into the air.
- Weapon grants a +30 to Magic DEF and +30 to Flame DEF.
- It can be enchanted / buffed for additional attack bonuses, like the Dragon Tooth and the Dragon King Greataxe.
- If the user has the same amount of STR and DEX, the Caestus will always have higher attack than the Dragon Bone Fist. This is because the Caestus scales with both STR and DEX, while the Dragon Bone Fist only scales with STR.
- The Dragon Bone Fist is part of a theme that connects the Everlasting Dragons to stone.
Dragon Bone Fist Upgrade Table
Dragon Upgrades may be performed by any Blacksmith, as long as you have the required materials.
Dragon Reinforcement Scales 35% for Strength to increase your AR.
To reach max, you need: 25,000 souls and 10 Dragon Scales