Dragon Eye is a Multiplayer Item in Dark Souls.
Dragon Eye Usage
- Players who wish to summon you need to be human and alone in their world. Even when someone else just attempts to invade them, the sign will disappear.
- However, a Hollow player can still place the sign and invade the summoner.
- Not compatible with password matchmaking.
- Having a Dragon Scale is not actually part of the matchmaking requirement.
- The area boss does not need to be alive in the host's world.
- The winner of the duel will be awarded a Dragon Scale.
- The defeated player will not lose any scales.
Dragon Eye Location
- Gift upon joining the Path of the Dragon covenant.
- Only Dragon Covenant members can use the item.