|Requirements & Bonus|
|Weapon Type||Ultra Greatsword|
*When infused with Magic: 150 physical dmg/162 magic dmg, with Fire: 192 physical dmg/192 Fire dmg, with Lightning: 200 physical dmg/200 Lightning dmg
Dragon Greatsword is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
This sword, one of the rare dragon weapons, came from the tail of the stone dragon of Ash Lake, descendant of the ancient dragons."
"Its great mystical power will be unleashed when wielded with two hands."
How to Get the Dragon Greatsword / Where to Find the Dragon Greatsword
- Obtained by cutting off the Ancient Stone Dragon's Tail in Ash Lake.
- Note: This will not make him hostile or break the Covenant. Tail does grow back, but cutting it second time doesn't give you the weapon anymore. Ancient Stone Dragon does not become hostile if you do so, or attack it in any other way.
Hints and Tips:
- Gives +20 Magic and +20 Fire resistance.
- Two-handed R2 shoots a shock wave in a straight line along the ground, and will even travel up walls. Using this ability reduces the weapon durability by 50 points per use.
- Only 34 Strength is required to use it if held in both hands.
- The Dragon Greatsword, Black Knight Greatsword and Demon Great Machete are slower than the Greatsword and the Zweihander. Though they don't appear to be much slower, it is more difficult to stunlock enemies with the first three.
Youtube relevant videos:
Dragon Greatsword Upgrade Table
Upgrade cost: 10,000 Souls + Dragon Scale
|Attack Values||Parameter Bonuses||Damage Reduction (%)||Stability|