|Requirements & Bonus|
Dragonslayer Spear is a Weapon in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
Cross spear born from the soul of Ornstein, a Dragonslayer guarding Anor Londo cathedral.
Inflicts lightning damage; effective against dragons.
Two-handed thrust relies on cross and buries deep within a dragon's hide, and sends human foes flying."
How to Get / Where to Find the Dragonslayer Spear
- Ascend +10 spear with Soul of Ornstein
- Give to Frampt to receive 100 souls.
- 1H Strong Attack is altered to a Long Range Lightning Bolt Projectile. (Consumes 20 Durability Per Use)
- 2H Strong Attack is altered to an advancing thrust to upwards thrust.
- Dexterity Scaling does towards Phys. Damage, while Faith scaling contributes to Lightning damage.
- Ornstein was named after the composer "Leo Ornstein".
- Ornstein reappeared as The Old Dragonslayer in DS2.
- The armor set of Ornstein was later rediscovered at Archdragon Peak (DS3).
Youtube relevant videos:
Dragonslayer Spear Upgrade Table
Demon Titanite weapon upgrades are usually for Boss Soul Weapons that are created at the Giant Blacksmith in Anor Londo.
Regular Reinforcement Scales 60% for Strength,100% for Dexterity and 100% for Faith to increase your AR. Also, gives 100 critical bonus.
To reach max, you need: 25,000 souls and 10 Demon Titanite.