This is a player-created Build for Dark Souls. If you want help making your own build, you can consult this useful page on how to make a build by Blaine.
- Build Name: Elemental Warrior
- Build Focus: PvP
- Soul Level: 60
- Starting Class: Pyromancer
- Build Main Stats: Faith, Vitality, and Endurance
- Link to Dark Souls Calculator: Add link here.
- Right Hand: Sunlight Straight Sword, Astora's Straight Sword, Barbed Straight Sword, Pyromancy Flame,
- Left Hand: Darkmoon Talisman, Sunlight Shield
- Head: Mask of the Mother
- Chest: Gold-hemmed Black Cloak
- Hands: Gold-hemmed Black Gloves
- Legs: Gold-hemmed Black Skirt
- Rings: Speckled Stoneplate Ring, Red Tearstone Ring
- Items: Great Combustion, Great Fireball, Tranquil Walk of Peace, Greater Lightning Spear/Sunlight Spear
- High vitality and endurance
- Wide range of effects
- High damage output
- Light carry load allows for quick dodges
- Divine and Occult damage for all occasions
- Low strength and dexterity limits weapon flexibility
- Can be expensive to keep up
- Takes a lot of souls to prepare
- Be a part of the Blade of the Darkmoon covenant. You'll want the Blue Eye Orb and the talisman.
- Have all resins on you, and switch between Astora's Straight Sword and the Sunlight Straight Sword as wanted. The Barbed Straight Sword is the only one you can apply the resins to.
- The resins give you access to other elemental effects. This is applied along with the bleeding done by the Barbed Straight Sword.
- Start with the Master Key to access areas quickly.
- The TWoP is simply to make people angry.
- I would recommend increasing Faith first, because it's the highest one and the other stats aren't as important early on in this build.
- It's a good idea to kill Solaire for his stuff on your first meet with him, after getting the Soapstone. That way you can absolve the sin with Oswald when you get to him.
- Only use the Sunlight Spear if you plan on completing NG at SL 60, and staying with the Warriors of Sunlight for a while.