Elite Knight Set
Elite Knight Set is an Armor Set in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.
Elite Knight Set Information
Armor of a nameless knight, perhaps an elite knight of Astora, based on the fire-warding heraldic symbol on it's blue surcoat.Although he was loath to give up on his Undead mission, he perished at the Undead Asylum, and went Hollow.
- Upon entering Darkroot Garden follow the road until you get to a sealed door. Follow the path to the right of the door until you come to a white fog. Go through the fog and you will see a small forest in front of you as well as a corpse with the armor set. The corpse is guarded by two sleeping stone knights and four ents. You do not need to fight them, you can simply run up, get the items and run away.
- Video Location Timestamp 7:02
- Elite Knight Set can be upgraded by using Titanite Shard (to +3), Large Titanite Shard (to +6), Titanite Chunk (to +9) and Titanite Slab (to +10).
- This set is considered to be the iconic set of armor of Dark Souls as a whole.
- The Chest is one of, if not the best choice when you are looking for a good Weight/Defence/Resistance ratio.
Elite Knight Set Table
First row = Regular. Second row = +10 Upgrade
|Name & Icon|
Elite Knight Helm
Elite Knight Chest
Elite Knight Gauntlets
Elite Knight Leggings