Emit Force is a Miracle in Dark Souls. To cast a miracle, you must use a Talismans or Special Weapons that can cast Miracles.
Outland miracle, foreign to the Way of White. Emit Shockwave.
Considered an alternative branching of Force. Emits an expanding shockwave orb.
- Ranged, AoE
- Shoots a large ball of force energy to explode on the target causing damage to the target and close surrounding enemies.
Can deflect sorceries..
- Gift from Siegmeyer of Catarina in Firelink Shrine, for helping him in Anor Londo.
- Summons a big magic orb which is hurled towards the target. Explodes upon impact.
- The radius is slightly smaller than that of Force and deals more or less equal damage to all enemies in the radius.
- The base damage and radius scale with miracle resonance, from 240 base damage and 1.5m radius at level 0, to 280 damage and 2.5m radius at level 4
- Its AoE is useful for dealing with groups of shielding enemies. Aiming such that the projectile lands behind the target will damage them normally even if their shield is up
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
good for dealing with enemies in small groups. The group of hollows in the undead church, the pisaca's in the duke's archives, (you can farm them this way) the bloatheads in the dlc, (the ones in groups of 1 or 2)
Wait this does dmg? lol after 10 years
Make sure that you tell Seigmeyer that you opened the gates to Sen's Fortress because if you say that it wasnt you he doesnt give you the miracle. this was the final miracle that i needed for the achievement and i have to play through the game again just to get this one miracle
Ds3: Has the Appearance of a Gust of Wind in a Tornado like Spiral sort of Way
DsR: O R B
i didnt know it does damage i made solaire angru by accident
is the casting speed of this Miracle significantly effected with 40 dexterity?
First Miracle link gives me a 404
FUS RO DAH!
Accidentally said ‘no’ to him at firelink. Any way to still get this miracle?
"Radius is slightly bigger than that of Force and deals more or less equal damage to all enemies in the radius."What? Force does no damage at all. Get your facts straight.