Eye Of Death
Eye Of Death is a Multiplayer Item in Dark Souls.
Eye Of Death Usage
- The Eyes of Death are used to level up in the Gravelord Servant Covenant.
- They are also used to put signs on the ground, which will send Black Phantoms into 3 random players worlds. The players can then search for the sign and invade the gravelord. If the invaders are defeated, the gravelord gains additional Eyes of Death. Level range is +/- 10% of the host's level + 10 levels.
- A black aura appears around the player, indicating the Eye of Death is active.
- You can't fight any bosses while the Eye of Death is active, but you can walk between areas freely.
- The effect is removed when you die, or quit and reload the game as well as being summoned, invading via cracked orbs or using homebound or homeward bones.
- The player can only visit Nito if they have one or more Eye(s) of Death in their inventory.
- For further info about the requirements and effects of the Eye of Death, see the Gravelord Servant page.
Eye Of Death Location
- 3 are obtainable in The Catacombs, behind a Titanite Demon.
- 3 are in the Tomb of Giants. Behind the 1st bonfire, it's up a path to the left of the ladder that goes to the Large Divine Ember.
- Patches the Hyena sells three of them for 3,000 Souls each.
- Drops from Basilisk (6% Chance - Depths, The Great Hollow and Ash Lake)
- Video Location Timestamp 1:52
- Video Location Timestamp 2:07