Firebomb is a Projectiles in Dark Souls.
- Throwable item.
- Deals fire damage. (Amount depends on the enemy's resistance to Fire.)
- Firebombs deal 21 poise damage.
- Very low price (50 souls apiece) and good damage make them handy in many situations. You can kill the Undead Attack Dogs in Capra Demon's fight with a single bomb, making it much easier to run up the stairs without having to circle around the dogs. Firebombs are also good replacements for Fireorbs/Fireballs when the target is outside the range of these pyromancy spells.
- Sold by Undead Merchant for 50 souls.
- Sold by Marvelous Chester for 100 souls.
- Dropped by firebomb throwing Hollow Soldiers
- Video Location Timestamp 0:17
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Everyone scoffs at these but they can one shot the Basilisks in The Depths and even hit multiple.
Aiming is hard
Does not scale with strength. I've pumped 30 levels into strength and doesn't change at all.
This is actually very useful early on because you can find lots of them and they are very cheap at the hollow merchant. They also kill nearly all the enemies in the first couple areas in one or two throws.
Like every other item... as usual.
How can i put firebomb in inventory